SC - Grits - regional taste differences

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 3 06:22:08 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << Oh my not the dreaded butter tea!  closest it compares to is curdled milk-
> the
>  kind that is definately very chunky.  it was an experience.
>
>  Lady Elisabeth >>
>
> I happen to like butter in my tea ( it is a Mongul tradition, BTW) as well as
> floating on really strong rich coffee.
>
> Ras

And, if done right, is rich, foamy, warming and invigorating, made from
tea strong enough to give most people caffeine shakes. Other than the
fact that they're both liquids, properly made buttered tea bears little
resemblance to curdled milk, chunky or otherwise. I suspect Lady
Elisabeth was the victim of either a practical joke or a badly conducted
research project... .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy