SC - Marshmallows

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Wed Feb 3 07:22:41 PST 1999

I really want to say "thank you!" for this thread!!!  Our household has
become know for s'more fests around the fire, and we have been joking about
trying to document the ingredients (or making up some silly documentation)!
We didn't think it was actually possible, but now there's hope...

Faoiltighearna