SC - modern math

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Wed Feb 3 14:54:48 PST 1999

At 02:55 PM 2/3/99, you wrote:
>At 12:45 PM 2/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Kappler, MMC Richard A. wrote:
>>
>>> hmmm....1971....carry the two...scratch,
>>> scratch....mumble,mumble.....minus three....1999....ummmm....erase,
>>> erase...six over the four....hmmmmm....WOW! Ras, you really ARE the
>>> oldest!
>>>
>>> snicker, Puck
>>
>>I beg to differ!  He may be old, but I'm -really- old.

Ras said he "graduated" in 1971...I personally can't believe someone so
young could have such a wealth of knowledge.
gwyneth
(how'd my nose get this color?):-)