SC - water wanderers...WAY ot

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Thu Feb 4 04:47:18 PST 1999

Fully realizing that this is the mother of all setups, I walk into it
cheerfully and hopefully gracefully, as I reply "Why, of course!  I
might extend the possiblity of substituting sails for oars, but yes."
And so know I bare my neck and wait for the finishing stroke.

trembling with anticipation, Puck

M'lord Puck,

I had heard about an unfounded theory posed that perhaps, some
"wandering on
water" types of humans had possibly made their way from the European
continent to
America by rowing along the edge of an icebridge that extended from
England to
Nova Scotia in glacial times.

Do you think this is at all possible?

Elysant