SC - Speaking of 2 pounds of bread

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Feb 4 12:32:28 PST 1999

ROTFLMAO!
Being dietary control diabetic for better than 10 years, and used to keeping a food diary all I have to say is-
them foods jest sneaks up on ya when y'aint lookin!

You ought to keep a food dairy for 1 week sometine, list everything including whatever you drink during the course of the day and the chewing gum after work [so
to speak] It would boggle the minds of most people who don't realize what they eat in the course of a day! Those of us on the list who do watch what we eat can
tell you, the food just sort of sneaks up on you at the strangest times and when you aren't looking and just sort of jumps into your mouth. I remember being in a
workshop with a few people new to the idea, and they kept insisting they didn't need to keep a food diary, they knew exactly what they ate all day. The
nutritionist in charge had their spouses keep the diary for a weekend, and had tehm bring them in and sat the people down and had them write downwhat they had,
and read out what the spouses wrote down, and the general reaction was usually 'i forgot i ate that' or 'but it was just s little piece of...'
margali
making yet more bread for dinner-potato with extra egg yolks and some barley flour