Subject: SC - OT kitty training

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 12:41:51 PST 1999

Sage advice has been given:

<<  > Sure fire cure for counter hopping kitties:  bathe them once or
 > twice in the kitchen sink. >>

I was a firm believer in this method until this week.  I have been giving one
of my cats subcutaneous fluids since November.  This operation takes place
each evening on the living room couch so I can watch TV while the cat
hydrates.  The cat has been avoiding the couch for months until this week,
when she started coming back up on the couch as if nothing bad ever happened
to her there!

Weird!  And as if that wasn't enuf, another of my cats who has never in her
almost 15 years of life come up on the couch has started to do so -- just this
last week, too.

Ah well, I've long since given up tying to figure them out.

Renata