SC - Estrella cook's party

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 03:27:00 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/8/99 7:42:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
nickiandme at worldnet.att.net writes:

> We cannot use the Calontir pavilion Friday afternoon - they are already
>  holding meetings there.  However, we can hold the cooks meeting under my
>  shade pavilion near the Calontir purple pavilion.  Or, perhaps we can grab
>  an A&S tent after the last class.

We will have the cook's meeting at the encampment of Warrior Haven, Friday
afternoon.
Warrior Haven shall be encamped due East of Calontir and Outlands.  Look for a
group of parachute tents in red, blue, and yellow and the standard of the
Manticore.  After finally getting to see the new standard yesterday I realized
a change has been made.  Look for a black manticore on a gold background with
red ermines.
I'll see that the meeting will be posted at the troll booth.

Mordonna DuBose
Warrior Haven
Atenveldt,
Atenveldt