SC - Phlip's back

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Feb 9 05:55:27 PST 1999

Hello, all.

I have returned from my move and The Great Computer Crash, wherein I lost
absolutely every one of my files, URLs, and addresses. Many thanks to Papa
Gunthar for switching my addresses for me- I also lost all the information
I'd saved on how to do that properly. Thanks Papa +AHsAewB7AHs-Gunthar+AH0AfQB9AH0AfQ-  +ADs--)

As I have lost all my stuff, please e-mail me privately with your addies and
info, those of you who wish to, so I can restock my address book. My new
information is as follows:

Philippa Alderton
POB 595
McConnellsville OH 43756

740-557-3092

phlip+AEA-morganco.net

Glad to be back. Can say I've missed you, although when I finish going
through the 2000 messages I've got backed up from the last couple of weeks,
I may hate you, each and every one +ADs--)

In the mean time, since I've lost all my URLs, I'd be thrilled if people
would send me (privately) any they have found of interest, particularly
relating to Byzantine, Greek, Jewish and Turkish cooking. I also need
Cindy's, Cariadoc's, Stefan's, and Master Huen's sites.

Thanks,

Phlip