SC - redaction challenge

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Thu Feb 11 07:09:13 PST 1999

Cindy posted:
> Hello!  It's gotten rather quiet & boring around here lately, so here is a
> redaction challenge for you. Do as many as you like. (² is a long s.)
<snip of challenges>

Oooooh!  Goody, a challenge!  I was always too chicken to try them
before.

When we're done, will someone post at least a translation of the last
one?  I can't even take a whack at it (although if you'd like to post
something in Spanish next time . . . . )

It will probably take me to the weekend to try them, but I'm looking
forward to it.  The veal and pommes morles sound like a good start on
Saturday dinner (won't the boys be surprised!).

Claricia
  using this as a warm-up for the challenge received from her Laurel