SC - Re:chocolate

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 12:33:23 PST 1999

Here's a loaded question -

What's the absolute best make of chocolate?

(1. For eating, and 2. for cooking)

I like Cadbury's, but if there's something better...!

Elysant
<<<<<<<<

I like Cadbury's, but after spending 5 years living in Germany, I find
that my tastes are definitely European, especially German and Dutch.
My all-time favorite chocolate bar is the Ritter Sport Rum Trauben
Nuss, which is the Ritter chocolate filled with rum-soaked raisins and
hazelnuts!!!(sigh)  I have found them here in the states in any shop
that carries German foods, and in some places that have a variety of
imported candies.

And I would like to mention that after spending the time there, I
never once saw a "German Chocolate" cake, a lighter chocolate with a
nut and coconut topping.  The germans really like a darker chocolate,
not as sweet as most American stuff.

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra