SC - Herbs in cookery

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Feb 14 00:10:02 PST 1999

;-P      !!!!!!!!
nope, myristicene is not a cognate for anything, nor is the hallucinogenic
active ingredient in galengale root [the amount the size of a golfball, so
people can know how much not to ingest in one sitting, and it is like peyote in
that in amounts that large it is a bit....emetic shall we say]
and if you need to pop a fever to get out of duty, you can always consume a tbsp
of red pepper flakes to raise your body temp about 5 degrees fahrenheit...
margali
[hey i heard about that one from my dad, some guys used it to get out of duty
when he was in the army-he didn't know if tabaasco does the same thing or
not...]