SC - re: Seafood Sources

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 06:17:39 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/15/99 12:44:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< I'm afraid I can't help with fish roe (yet - unless someone posted
something
 I haven't seen yet)  >>

IIRC, I posted the possible source of commercial canned fished roe immediately
after I had read the original request.  However, I may not have so I wold
suggest that canned fish roe is available in some if not all markets from at
least Virgina southward. It comes in smaller size cans and is labeled most
appropriately 'Roe'. :-)

Ras