SC - OT - Off the list for the holiday...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 15 06:27:51 PST 1999

Hullo, the list!

I just wanted to let people know I won't be picking up e-mail (or using
the phone, opening mail, buying newspapers, using TV or radio) after
sundown tonight, EST, as part of my family's celebration of the Lunar
New Year.

Anyone needing to contact me should do so within the next six hours or
so... .

I'll probably pick up mail and start trying to get caught up again (not
that I am now) Thursday or Friday.

Thanks for your attention and da bandwidth!

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy