SC - OT smoke in clothes, was outdoor feast info

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Tue Feb 16 14:57:32 PST 1999

I don't know if this will work for the smoke smell...but, old wadded up newspapers
or charcoal placed in a container with an item containing most any smell will rid
that object of the smell.  You need to change the paper/charcoal several times.
Also, there is an aerosol product out there used by car detailers and it can take
the smell out of anything.  Just put it in a small room with anything needing to
have the ordor removed.  I have a friend who bought a Jaguar and later found out
it had been used in a murder, the body was left in the trunk of the car for some
time before discovery and then parked in a police empound lot (in Florida this
means baking in the sun).  I suggest the charcoal and gave her my last can of the
deodorizer.  It worked like a charm, removing the overpowering smell immediately.

Isabella/Dee