SC - Arte Cisoria

Ceridwen ceridwen at ccgnv.net
Wed Feb 17 12:13:10 PST 1999

Good Gentles all:

I believe it was Brighid who said she has this book in translation.... is there
any way you could tell me where you got it? Is it available? I am trying to put
together a collection of carving/kitchen instruction books for my apprentices
and have pretty much run into a wall... probably my own lack of research skills,
but am very interested in finding more of these.

thanks

Ceridwen  (ceridwen at ccgnv.net)