SC - My birthday present

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 16:31:03 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/16/99 11:55:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< I just have to brag about the birthday present my Lord gave me.  It is an
 8" Henkel Professional S series Chef's Knife. >>

Congradulations on your wonderful present! :-) My only question is how someone
could be so happy with having a Henkel  instead of a dick..........But, OTH,
an 8" Henkel sounds better than a 6" Dick......

<<The lady at the store he bought it at was appalled that he was
 getting a knife for a Valentine's Day present (it was that, too - but I
 don't mind!). >>

Gotta love the SCA!

<<And yup, I've already blooded it (but really, it only took off the thinnest
slice of my knuckle...)
 Christianna >>

Hopefully, it went in the stew pot. ;-) Anyway, it's was refreshing to read
the excirement of someone getting a special gift. Thanks for the smile. :-)

Ras