SC - Re: Babies and diapers

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 19:10:33 PST 1999

<< and when pigs came into the house and mauled the
 baby. >>

Yes, indeedy -- we find a mention of this in one of the Canterbury Tales,
where Saturn, I think, talks about his control of dark and violent
things--'the smiler with the knife' and (here's the relevant bit) "the sow
fretting (eating) the child richt in the cradle"

Brrr!

Devra