SC - Milk delivery

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at rni.net
Fri Feb 19 20:41:25 PST 1999

Bonne said
There is still a dairy making morning deliveries in Chapel Hill, NC.  I
beleive they have cut down to a route as long as needed for one truck to
be emptied, and that is a winding route of long-time customers who
depend more than ever on the service as they age.

My parents still get milk and eggs delivered in the suburbs of Chicago. the
can also get Starbucks coffee , Chicago style pizza, and ice cream all
through the same dairy doing the delivery. For a while  we were using Peapod
as well. doing the grocery shopping online. Now that I'm in Phoenix I miss
it..

Zoe the Spice trader