SC - Okra

Ronda Del Boccio rondadel at email.msn.com
Sun Feb 21 12:28:49 PST 1999

My grandmother had a restaurant called "The Louisiana Shrimp House" in
Chicago.  her gumbo recipe had 16 spices and was quite popular.  I liked
everything about it but the gumbo.  And no, I can't give out the recipe.
Sorry.

I know we have wonderful cooks here, and I have not tasted any of the
aforementioned dishes.  Though I have never acquired the taste for okra, I
am always willing to try anything I am not allegic to.

Happy cooking,
Serian
*****
Sign up for my A New You email newsletter rondadel at email.msn.com
FREE image quiz - What is YOUR fashion personality?
http://www.beauti.com/reps/RondaDelBoccio
Check out BeautiControl's new vitamin C skin protection and other products
at
http://www.beauti.com

Join my holistic health newsgroup at
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/wholehealth
Feel better, look better, make money, and save money - find out how!
rondadel at email.msn.com