SC - "bog butter"

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 19:14:06 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/22/99 9:17:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, nannar at isholf.is
writes:

<< Extremely poor people, who had no cow and only got a few litres of milk per
 day during the summer from their ewes, would sometimes collect each days
 milk into a barrel for many weeks, then churn the sour milk in the autumn. >>

We used to do this but we called it 'pig slop' and it was never used for human
food. :-0

Ras