SC - OOP OT: Phlp's e-mail quandry

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 20:16:52 PST 1999

The thing is, I've already turned off the html. and I also turned off
the
switch that responds to the e-mail in the sender's own format- and
yes, I
got my post back in gibberish ( I learned it from you, Adamantius)
although
I sent them out as described. It's now stashed in my Sent tems box in
gibberish, too. The thing is, I'm using Win 95 and Internet zExplorer
4.02,
which is exactly the combo I was using before the move and the great
computer crash, and everything was completely reinstalled. Any more
ideas?

Phlip

<<<<<<<<
My suggestion, dear, would be to dump Gates's "Exploiter" and go for
Netscape.  I like it better, and I have never had any problems getting
info out to the masses!!

(Down With Microsoft!!!!!)

running zig zag for the rock!

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra