SC - Brazier? was Mortar and pestle illustration?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Tue Feb 23 03:37:15 PST 1999

Just an interesting modern aside - I picked up a whole stack of unroasted
coffee beans in Dubai, and was stuck for how to roast them without
completely blackening them , which my fan oven tends to do, when a friend
had a cool idea. Use one of those hotair popcorn makers - it rotates the
beans beautifully while roasting and allows total control of the roasting
process for a mild or strong roast : ) .

karin.