SC - Re: "bog butter" - medicinal - OT

redbear redbear at hollinet.com
Tue Feb 23 23:04:14 PST 1999

This reminds me of the time my mother seriously burned her arm with bacon
grease. She never thought about the hospital, but called her girl scout
daughter (me) and her boy scout son, who knew first aid, and asked what to
do. We both looked her straight in the eye and said "Butter. And tight
bandages." She of course knew better, and we then proceeded to give good
advice. We have an odd sense of humor in the family...