SC - FW: Silver Spoon Competitions

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Feb 25 09:52:22 PST 1999

this sounds like fun!!

- -----Original Message-----
From: cassie at nas.nasa.gov [mailto:cassie at nas.nasa.gov] On Behalf Of
cassie
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 12:12 PM
To: SCA West Mailing List; SCA Mists Mailing List; Chateau de Camville;
Southern Shores Mailing List
Subject: Silver Spoon Competitions

Unfortunately the following did not make the March Page, please
forward this to any interested person:

1999:

Spring Coronet                  Meatballs
Spring Investiture              Custards & Puddings
Fall Coronet                    Sauces
Fall Investiture                Tortes & Pies

2000:

Spring Coronet                  Fritters & Crisps
Spring Investiture              Eggs
Fall Coronet                    Anything Flowers
Fall Investiture                Candy

Euriol of Lothian
- --
Cassandra Baldassano            cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software               (650) 604-6007 or (800) 331-8737 x6007
Supporting:                     M/S 258-6
Database Applications           NASA Ames Research Center
Development & Administration    Moffett Field, CA 94305-1000