SC - Haggis and Chips

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Thu Feb 25 16:23:57 PST 1999

<<I like my chips with vinegar - after I got back to the States (after
almost three years in Scotland), it took me a couple years to get used
to eating them without it.  Or did I just eat too many meals in chip
shops? 8)>>
Alasdair mac Iain

After the Haggis post, I remembered this post from Feb. 2. One of my
favorite memories from my years in Scotland; at Glen Farquhar Lodge,
Auchenblae - near Stonehaven, was going into Stonehaven in the evening
and getting Haggis and Chips. That was really the cement that made me
want to stay there. I still prefer vinegar on my chips. Now I try to
reserve Catsup for Eggs and Homefries.
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort