SC - Summertime Cerulean Blue Sauce

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 02:56:44 PST 1999

>><< So coloring aside, what does it taste like? >>
>>Chicken?
So I should serve it with fava beans huh? <grin>

>><<Any good?>>
>>Seriously , I thought it was pretty good but then I like blackberries a
LOT. :-) A piece of pre-cooked leftover venison dipped in it was also pretty
tasty. The remainder of the sauce was divided into 4 containers and is now
in the freezer so I can determine whether freezing it is an OK storage
method. :-) I will be taking it out at intervals of every 3 weeks with the
final container removed and defrosted at the end of 3 months. That should
help in learning wether it can be made ahead of time  for feasts, etc.
Ras<<

Mmm, sounds like something I should try. Please do keep us informed on your
freezing results. Thanks.

Al Vostro e al Servizio del Sogno
Lucretzia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536