SC - haggis

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sat Feb 27 14:41:48 PST 1999

<<How do they serve the haggis?>>
Elysant

Oddly enough, they had them made up the same as the blood puddings, etc.
which is to say, a large hot dog sized sausage, maybe 1 1/2" x 6". The
newspaper cone was the same as for the fish. This was in the seventies,
(sorry, no military connection here; I worked at the Rudolf Steiner
Schools near Aberdeen). I'd certainly like to go back and confirm that
this is still the case...
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort