SC - haggis-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 17:20:04 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/27/99 7:10:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
snowfire at mail.snet.net writes:

<< You would eat little dogs!
 Is that period?

 Elysant >>

Depends entirely on what country, place and time. I don't think  that I
mentioned a restriction for it being period in my original post. But
seriously, yes, I have several modern recipes which use dog as the meat of
choice from Korea and the Phillipines (and am always looking for more recipes
involving any creature I can sink my teeth into). So far as I know those
cultures were west of any country  or culture you can name depending on the
direction you choose to restrict your gaze to.; :-)

Ras ( who interprets Corpora to mean that western culture is any culture  west
of any country you choose to name.l :-))