SC - filo dough

KatarinSCA at aol.com KatarinSCA at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 19:01:21 PST 1999

Greetings All -

I caught part of an episode with Martha who had as a guest an Italian baker
(whose name I forget of course).  Anyway, they made stollen (I think) exactly
as you describe - stretched thin enough to read standard book print through -
was his guideline.  And he did cut the edges to remove the thicker parts.
Rolled it all up with cherries or cranberries (right before Christmas).
Anyone else catch this episode who can provide more details?  It looked like
great fun draped over a huge table.

Katarin