SC - Plantagentet Feast

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Feb 1 21:54:35 PST 1999

Sianan,

If you can go up to 1390, and perhaps a bit after, there is The Forme of
Cury, printed in Duke Sir Cariadoc's Vol. I, or in Hieatt and Butler's
Curye on Inglish, or on the web page Cindy put up of the Pegge edition.
I have 'Englished' some of these and am working on more, and have
redacted some.  There are also redacted recipes on Cariadoc's web site.
You could start looking at some of those, and go from there.

Let me know if you want some specific help on these.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc