OT: Re: SC - Chinese Explorers

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 3 04:33:09 PST 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Goddess! Can I ever relate to this! Do you realize that there are still people
> today who don't believe that elves and fairies exist? :-0 Why some of those
> types even won't allow them to play with the SCA!!!! <gasp>
>
> Ras

It has always been the way of the world to dump on the minorities. Of
course elves and fairies exist, and did in period, but they were not
common, and shouldn't be common in the SCA either. Now vampires, OTOH,
seem not to have existed in period, at least not anything like the way
they are usually represented in the SCA, and not under the name
"vampire" or any related word. _They_ ought not to be in the SCA. Grrrr. Aargh.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com