SC - Apology to the List

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 15:36:41 PST 1999

M'lords and m'ladies,

I have been in contact with Master Adamantius privately and he regrets any
problems that the list has undergone regarding the inability to post to his e-
mail addy.

His server has been down all afternoon and he was unaware of any problems his
participation on the list may have caused. He has asked me to over his
sincerest apologies and assures you that he will be back among us as soon as
his server has been repaired.

He especially wishes to extend his thanks to His Majesty King Gunthar for
taking quick action to minimize any further disruption to the SCA-cooks list.

al-Sayyid A'aql Ras ibn al-Zib, AoA, OSyc
Kingdom of Aethelmearc
Shire of Abhain Ciach Ghlas
Mountain Confederation
Clan Ravenstar