SC - Hello.

Sarah Acox acox.2 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 3 19:17:31 PST 1999

Hi, my name is Sarah Acox.  I'm a student at The Ohio State University in
Columbus, Ohio.  I'm currently enrolled in a Medieval and Renaissance
Studies class "The Court of Charlemange".  As a requirement for the class, I
have to do a project on the time period.  I have chosen to do my project on
food, which is why I subscribed to this list.  Mostly I'll just be reading
to gather information, so thanks in advance for any help you may be able to
give me.

Sarah Acox
acox.2 at osu.edu