SC - ...OT,OOP

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Sat Feb 6 12:01:50 PST 1999

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:26:49 EST
From: LrdRas at aol.com
Subject: Re: SC - ...OT,OOP

KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil writes:

<< Fair winds and following seas to Good King Hussein, a wise and
 peaceloving man in a sea of misery and hatred.

 Respectfully, Puck >>

My prayers definitely go out to him. He was a good King. May his personal
passing be peaceful and without pain.

al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Ras al-Zib

- ---
Okay, I'm a college student who never gets to watch the news and rarely gets a
chance at the paper in the periodical room of the library.

Hussein is dead???

What happened?
- ---