SC - OT kitty training, was Cookery-Art or Science

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:30:43 PST 1999

>Hehe, if I  licked the bowl after putting the pan in the oven, the cats
would
>have beat me to it.  I always love the "No no, I'm not on the counter
cause you
>told me I'm not supposed to be on the counter NONO don't help me down I
can do
>it myself" panic look.

Sure fire cure for counter hopping kitties:  bathe them once or twice in
the kitchen sink.  Nothing like association of counters with evil baths
to break the association of counters with yummy food food.

Okay, Mia was a flea ridden few month old easily managed stray kitten
when we did this, not a full grown kitty, but in future, all cats new to
my house will be so trained!

Bonne