SC - Re: OT: local foods ... Talk funny?

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Mon Feb 8 14:14:46 PST 1999

> >Ain't it funny that Yankees think the whole south is all the same?  I was
> born
> >and raised in Georgia, but am often accused of being from Texas.  Don't these
> >people know that those people in Texas talk funny?

Ya'll know that in Texas don't tawlk any worse.  It's jus' that you caint hearr
right.

PS. For those who read this post, a quick and tasty finger snack:

Take a pound of good pecans and mix with a stick of melted butter till coated.
Sprinkle on about a tsp. of cayenne pepper + a tsp. of paprika (maybe add some
garlic powder and/or onion powder to taste)  then roast in a 350 oven till slightly
browned (you may need to toss several times to ensure even browning)  Then let cool
and eat......yum

Henri and Antea
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Stargate
Purveyors of fine herbs and spices