SC - Estrella cook's party

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 8 17:56:49 PST 1999

We cannot use the Calontir pavilion Friday afternoon - they are already
holding meetings there.  However, we can hold the cooks meeting under my
shade pavilion near the Calontir purple pavilion.  Or, perhaps we can grab
an A&S tent after the last class.

I'll be teaching a tasting class on Friday morning, perhaps someone can let
me know when and where the party will be. I'll be there with party
leftovers if nothing else.

Kateryn de Develyn