SC - Really OT-psychotic kitties

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Tue Feb 9 17:04:55 PST 1999

- --------------02D45B800A8D1EFC0B78A160

I just got this, and in light of recent exchanges on here, I thought you
might find it amusing as well.

Brenna

- --------------02D45B800A8D1EFC0B78A160

Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 20:52:19 -0500
From: Katherine Tyler <krtyler at gisco.net>
To: Anne & Mike Fahey <faheyam at aol.com>,
        Christy & Chris Albritton <christya at bayou.com>,
        Janet & Jonathan Nabinger <NABINGER at wans.net>,
        Kristine & Lee MacGregor <maccanam at gisco.net>,
        "kwc at onelist.com" <kwc at onelist.com>,
        militarymommies <MilitaryMommies at onelist.com>,
        parenting 3-4 list <AMOMOF3-4YROLD at onelist.com>,
        Rob Tyler <tylerok at hotmail.com>, Sue Mackey <marthena at webtv.net>
Subject: [MilitaryMommies] too funny!

From: Katherine Tyler <krtyler at gisco.net>

I thought this was really funny!!!

Kathy

< Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable because no matter how