SC - Re:Redaction Challenge

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Feb 11 11:58:48 PST 1999

I'd love to play, but I have to be gone all weekend :-(

Why don't you guys play, and I'll be happy to see your messages when you get
back.

Also, to make it more fair for our non-native English speakers (Hi, Brokk
;-), why don't you start with a recipe in a foreign language- I'm sure Brokk
would be at as great a disadvantage as the rest of us if it were in, say
Medieval Latin, or French.

Just a thought.....

Phlip