SC - Bye for now

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Fri Feb 12 01:27:27 PST 1999

Greetings the list,

The list has sadly got too large for me to cope with, desite heavy use of
the delet key - especially leading up to Festival (our major camping event
over Easter). I hope I can rejoin you all some time in the future - it's
been fun!

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA