SC - Re: Recipe from Murrell

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 17 14:57:16 PST 1999

side note...
i've been told to check the notes at the beginning of the domestroi
that mention that the food stuff is from later editions (post 1600)

I've not unpacked my copy from when i moved and have been unable to
verify this.

i know of no other period documentation for rus food.... the most i've
found is "traditional" stuff which is not documentable.