SC - Re: Alfarhaugr Publishing Society

Elaine McMillan emcmill at direct.ca
Sun Feb 21 11:23:08 PST 1999

I'm hesitant about posting this message about Alfarhaugr Publishing
Society, but I don't want anyone to end up in the same situation as did I.

I sent an order to Alfarhaugr Publishing Society last summer and to date
have not received any of the items (that's over seven months).

My last contact with APS was early September.  There has been no response
to my (multiple) emails nor to the letter I sent in December.

I'm still hopeful that sooner or later I'll hear from them -  but I cannot
in good faith recommend their services to someone else.

Elena de Maisnilwarin
Gold Key, Barony of Lions Gate
mailto:emcmill at direct.ca