SC - missing list info

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 22 09:16:13 PST 1999

> All the archived list info on sca-cooks is missing from my file.  Could
> you please send me info on subscribing to the digest?  Is it possible to
> answer if subscribed only to the digest?
>
> Regards,
>
> Allison

To subscribe to the digest version simply send a message to

majordomo at Ansteorra.org

and in the Body of the message write: subscribe sca-cooks-digest

The mailing address that the message was sent from will be subscribed. If
you desire a different address, just put that address after the message.
Be sure to unsubscribe your current address or you will get both.

I think Ld. Stefan's posting answered your other questions.

Yours,

Gunthar