Ras' irritation, my puzzle, was Re: Silliness re: SC - Okra- HALP? OOP, OT.

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 16:03:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/22/99 8:03:09 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

>  Any more ideas?
>
>  Phlip

I would try putting the darn contraption in a circle of power, then circling
it widdershins while chanting "out, out, damned spot" or something.  I'm
sorry, Phlip, I really don't have any suggestions, but this last message come
through in clear, with no gibberish, so maybe it went away.  On the other
hand, perhaps you are sometimes getting just enough line noids to scramble
your e-mail.

Mordonna