SC - "bog butter"

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 20:10:33 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/23/99 6:43:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
geneviamoas at juno.com writes:

<< Please don't do this. It seals in the heat and the oils get hot and make
 the burn worse... then it must be scraped off in the ER... Not Fun!
 Genevia

I seem to sense a complete misinterpretation of my previous post on the use of
butter as a medicinal. What I said was that butter was used as a dressing for
WOUNDS. I did NOT say that it was used as a dressing for BURNS.

How 'dressing for wounds' could possibly have been read as 'dressing for
burns' is beyond my comprehension. :-(

Ras