SC - Substitution vs Accuracy

David Gavin ticoyama at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 07:34:31 PST 1999

go for it!

frying pans, fire etc

remember please be gentle with americans, they tend to be child like and
don't have or generally understand history, especially european, they seem
to think micky mouse did such things as beat the spanish on the high seas,
wop boni on the fields and invent steam railway engines etc!

opps! <G>, I guess I may upset them all now?

and I would go for the first three, techniques have not really changed much,
the biggest changes being electricity, the microwave and the food processor!
upto that point food  production methods have been pritty static.

what do you think?

dag