SC - Substitution vs Accuracy

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Feb 25 08:26:54 PST 1999

Dag said:

>remember please be gentle with americans, they tend to be child like and
don't have or generally understand history, especially european, they seem
to think micky mouse did such things as beat the spanish on the high seas,
wop boni on the fields and invent steam railway engines etc!

opps! <G>, I guess I may upset them all now?<

Actually, Dag, one thing most Americans share is a sense of humor- why else
would we let you on our List?

Phlip