SC - Summertime Cerulean Blue Sauce

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 13:38:28 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/25/99 9:58:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, cnevin at caci.co.uk
writes:

<< So coloring aside, what does it taste like? >>

Chicken?

<<Any good?>>

Seriously , I thought it was pretty good but then I like blackberries a LOT.
:-) A piece of pre-cooked leftover venison dipped in it was also pretty tasty.
The remainder of the sauce was divided into 4 containers and is now in the
freezer so I can determine whether freezing it is an OK storage method. :-) I
will be taking it out at intervals of every 3 weeks with the final container
removed and defrosted at the end of 3 months. That should help in learning
wether it can be made ahead of time  for feasts, etc.

 <<Cordialmente
 Lucretzia >>

Ras