SC - Melons.

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Sat Feb 27 11:03:59 PST 1999

>Where's the entry in Platina? I'm using him for my main source.

You might also check his Lives of the Popes - his comments on the demise of
Pope Paul II, admittedly no friend of Platina. The pope´s official cause of
death was listed as "a stroke" - brought on by "eating a surfeit of melons."
Platina told quite another story, IIRC, involving the pointiffs sexual
preferences.

Nanna