SC - meat and seafood marinades

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 17:10:07 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/27/99 6:50:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, him at gte.net
writes:

<<  I am fighting with my family >>

Given that I as a persona from the MA would respond, knowing you as I do, your
family would be 'resting in peace' for such interference. :-) Thankfully we
live now. :-)

....<snip>....I am toying with the idea of marinading the salmon in verjuice
and almond milk and spices like the pie calls for, and grilling
 that.  Any thoughts?>>

Thoughts? What a wonderful idea! Sounds absolutely to die for! :-) You are of
course, on your menu differentiating between  period and period-like or oid,
I see no problem with this idea and it swounds WONDERFUL! Go, girl! :-)

Ras

                                                                         Thank
 you,

 Helen >>